Grandstream GS-DP715 VoIP DECT IP Cordless Phone
Grandstream DP715 is the next generation of powerful, affordable, high quality and simple to configure VoIP DECT phones for small business and residential users. Their compact size, superb voice quality, rich feature set, market leading price-performance and wide range radio coverage enable consumers to maximize the power of IP voice application and mobility for a minimum investment. GS-DP715 is SIP and DECT compliant and field proven for flexible deployment.
- Advanced telephony features including Caller ID, Call Waiting, 3-Way Conference, Transfer, Forward, Do Not Disturb, Message Waiting Indication, auto answer, multi-language voice prompt, flexible dial plan
- DECT base station registers up to 5 DECT handsets and talks to up to 4 handsets concurrently
- When multiple handsets share the same SIP account, Hunting Group supports the following flexible options: Linear Mode/Parallel Mode/Shared Line Mode
- Secure and automated provisioning using HTTP/HTTPS/Telnet/TFTP, multiple SIP accounts, SIP over TCP/TLS, SRTP
- Support comprehensive voice codecs including G.711, G.723.1, G.729A/B, G.726 and iLBC